♥ ♥ Respect my blog, because this is not your blog. Love me, hate me, you decide.♥ ♥

With the love


jUST FOR LAUGHS. My cousins.

Hello,readers .
Finally,blog updated.
Nye-haah!
I had a great time with my boy♥ yesterday (;
Thanks to the loved boyfriend came to fetch me and gave me so much of happiness,
we shopped around 1u and decided to played pool there.
LOL xD
Thanks dear, make me so happy when you played the "FIRST BALL"
it was so unforgettable.
I better don't speak it out. *laughs
After that,we went for mathais 21th birthday party at maluri,
some funny things happened,we don't know mathais house and summore we went wrong house,the house was celebrated marriage party.
It was so fish duhhh! The bridegroom still asked us to eat there before we went to mathais house.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Speechless that time. Funnyyy.
Finally,we reached there,seat there and keep chit-chat..
Woot,woot! lastly..
"Happy belated birthday to you,mathais"
Ohwells,i'm not planning to go into details,till here.
Buuubye.
Note:
I miss my BOYFRIEND !!!